TIE-BRAKE …converting workplaces into sports arenas!
Applying SPORTS for Structure, Skills & Sustainability at work!
TIE-BRAKE lets you discover, understand and build on the answers to these questions, and much more, through a highly engaging sports driven experiential program. TIE-BRAKE is the only program of its kind, that, as the name suggests, is about giving you a “BREAK”, where you get to play a very stimulating game, through which specific outcomes or goals can be addressed! Program features:
- An immersive learning format: Identify & build up on mental processes which manage, guide and direct other mental processes
- MyndCode Report: a comprehensive pre-to-post program assessment on mental processes
- Skills, morale & outcome report: in-game observations, post-session assessments
- Staged situations: Participants are continuously engrossed in facing situations that they typically find uncomfortable handling, thereby, challenging them to make decisions that stimulate new responses Benefits to participants
- Know & build on your TEN mental patterns: motivation, action, thinking, orientation, learning, etc
- Identify, understand & develop specific mental abilities that drive personal & professional outcomes
- Identify individual triggers of fears, limiting beliefs, and develop strategies to overcome them
- Know how to stay in the “ZONE”
- Discover your “sport” style at work, home and in general!
- NOT to be mistaken for typical team building games & activities!
Who will benefit from this program?
- People Managers, Project Managers, Seniors Executives
- New managers, new employees
Key traits/topics addressed:
- Negotiation | Self esteem | | Gender sensitivity
- Leveraging diversity | Time management | Presentation skills
- Strategy & Planning | Trust | Empathy | Positive thinking |
- Goal orientation | Leadership skills | Collaboration| Ethics Situational leadership | Conflict Management Duration:
- 1 day, 12-16 participants; even numbered group size